Skip to content
- · The Gospel is about the healing of a blind man, but also about spiritual blindness.
- The pharisees could see, but were blind to Jesus’ light.
- The parents were afraid and distance themselves from the miracle, they were blind to Jesus’ light.
- The man who was healed not only got his sight back, but has seen Jesus’ light.
- Paul tells the Ephesians that they were in darkness, blind, but now in the light.
- They are to live in the light and bring everything to the light.
- This is not just about light though. In the light is life.
- As we accept Jesus’ death and resurrection we come to see the world through God’s light and in that light is true life. Eph 5:14